Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Danielle's Wedding

So, one of the reasons why I stayed in Utah for an extra week was to attend the wedding of my longtime friend, Danielle Jones. Danielle and I were in the same ward for junior high and high school and even carpooled to school together. We had some FUN times- she was one of the co-creators of the KNOCK list (see my time capsule post for more info). Anyways, I actually brought the KNOCK list to her reception and we had a good laugh about it- and her husband did too.

Here's me and Michelle Bonnet with the BEAUTIFUL bride. Dude, she is SUCH a babe!

Dude, she is SUCH a babe!
I also got to visit and catch up with some of my other friends from that same ward- Michelle, Brooke Zentner Marsh, Lindsasy Jaffa (and I don't remember her married name) and Mindie Recksiek Christensen (I still will forever use their maiden names since that's just how I remember them). Here's Brooke and her adorable little boy, Michelle, and me reminiscing about the good ole days and catching up on our current adventures.
And this photo was just TOO CUTE to pass up. It is of Danielle's nephews truly enjoying the wedding cake
As you can see, good times were had by all.

No comments: