Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hoover Middle School Dance Competition

My youngest sister, Sarah, teaches dance at a Hoover Middle School and her kids had their first competition today. I was there for about 3 hours and watched 3 of their dances. I didn't get the first one on video- it was choreographed by her high school teacher's aide.

My sister choreographed this lyrical number. Very elegant and beautiful



Two of her dance officers choreographed this number- I was quite impressed with the number. It was fun and you could tell that the students definitely enjoyed performing it.




Way to go Sarah!! This is her first year teaching middle school at the competition level and I think that she did a great job! I'm lucky that I live in the area and am able to attend events like this :-)

No comments: