Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Our Wedding- May 19, 2007

So, you would have though that we would have posted some photos, but it has actually taken us this long to retrieve them from several different cameras. Here are some of the highlights- I will save you from the hundreds- from our special day. (Note- do not be offended if you are not pictured here. It's not that I don't love you, its just that I didn't want to put in all 500 of the photos on the blog. I treasure all of them, but wanted to spare everyone else. And it was a hard selection process since there were so many good ones)

My dear friend and Bridesmaid, Brekke, is also an incredible Photographer. Here are some of the photos that she took of the special day. This one is my personal favorite of hers- of the 3 sisters together. Thanks for preserving the moment Brekke!

Us cutting our cake- and this cake was SO GOOD! Sometimes you see cakes and they are beautiful, but they sure don't taste that way. The pastry chef at Grand America did a fabulous job of not only making it beautiful, but also taste good. Buttercream frosting with chocolate cake and chocolate ganache filling.

And this is my youngest guest- Audrey Jayne- at 3 weeks old. She came with enough time for her mom Brekke to travel to the wedding.

Here are some choice candids courtesy of the Kunz family camera-
Of William's brother Corey with his Rico Suave face
William with his bound and determined look
And Aunt Bev- counting down the painful moments until the photo shoot is finally over
The Kunz Men doing what they do best- laughing

Aw- William's brother Chris and his at the time fiancee (now wife) Karen. Only a few months later would they be standing there on their own wedding day . . . .

Ben and Beverly Freeman are special friends of William (and now me) who flew all the way out to Utah for the wedding. William and Ben have been friends since they were 2 years old- and we won't say how much time has passed since then :-)
Dancing with the Stars- no, wait- its my sister Cynthia and my cousin Clint. Who new that they could spontaneously put together this routine for us!
Here are the photos from our official wedding photographer, Duston Todd. We were so pleased with his work that we bought the rights to the photos so that we will own them forever. Here are just a select few of my faves.
Me with my new Grandpa Blaine

My dear bridesmaids- Paris, Brekke, and Leslie. The best friends any girl could have!


This is our running shot



William with his beautiful mother Lynne.
Hehe- this one is just classic

My dear, beloved Grandmother with my dad. My grandmother was one of the main inspirations behind our choosing the Grand America for our reception. It is her favorite place. I was so honored to have her there to celebrate with us.
Aw- the handsome Kunz brothers. Sorry ladies, they're all taken.
The new Kunz family- Chris and Karen, Dennis and Lynne, Corey and Bekky, and Cheryl and William.
No, that's not my sister but my beautiful mother. I'm so lucky to share her birthday!

The father of the bride- with one of his rare photo "smiles" (this is about as much as it gets folks). I was just delighted that he wore a tux!
The Kunz Grandparents- Norrine and Blaine


Here's my favorite little boy from Boston- Baby Noah! He seriously is the cutest ev-er. I was so happy that he and his mom, my old roommate Sarah could spend this special day with us.

Finally, here is my sister Cynthia with her stunning voice singing us a special song entitled "My Wish" by Rascal Flats.
Many thanks to all of our wonderful friends and family who truly made this day better than we had ever imagined! We love you all!

I know that was a lot of photos, but there could have been so many more! And you may see some more to come later . . . .

2 comments:

Melanie said...

awww! thanks for sharing those. what a beautiful day!

Brekke said...

I love the first one from your photographer! Gorgeous - as always! And I don't know if you see it too, but I think the "bound and determined" look that William has makes him look like the first Supeman. No?