Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Googler and the Googoo-er


The Googler and the Googoo-er

Several years ago when our nephew Charles was born, we stumbled upon this ADORABLE onesie that was not only cute but clever and so we bought it for him. I really wanted one for baby Jane since her daddy is a Googler and so my sister Sarah was kind enough to give it to me as a mother's day gift. 
She is already starting to play with her baby laptop (though she really likes to close it) so she is on her way with basic programming :-) 

I hope this Googoo-er follows in the footsteps of this Googler
And I just can't resist those smiles

3 comments:

lisa midge said...

Oh my goodness! She is so adorable! I just want to snuggle with her!

Christine said...

Cheryl! Your daughter is so gorgeous! Those eyes!!! I love to check up on your blog and am so happy for you and your beautiful family. :) Christine Crofts

Danika said...

That is freakishly adorable! I'm so glad you posted this. I know you're busy but I miss stalking you online :)