Sunday, June 22, 2008

"You won't like me when I'm . . . hungry"

Our summer movie mania continued this week with our seeing The Incredible Hulk at our favorite Saturday morning $6 showing. I had seen one or two episodes of the original tv show ages ago and I had forgotten the main plot and everything. So, fortunately, our favorite site for online tv, hulu, has episodes of the series online. I am glad that I watched the first and second episodes because it gave me a feeling for the story background, which they do not spend a lot of time in this movie. The movie was a classic action flick- with several very humorous lines (like the title). I thought they did a great job of portraying the relationship between hulk and his girlfriend/colleague. All in all, I think that you should see the show, especially if you are a Marvel comic fan, but should probably wait until it goes to the dollar theaters or on dvd. And unlike Iron Man, they give the key teaser at the end of the film so you don't have to stay until the end of the credits.

And speaking of the hulk, did anyone see the American Gladiators episode where Titan became the green hulk? They built it up like it was going to be this huge deal but he only competed in one event like that. I guess that its just another way that people are "going green"

1 comment:

K. Marie Criddle said...

Yes!!! Titan was good not to fall in, of course...can you imagine all that green paint got in the water? Eww.
Miss you tons, Cheryl. Seems like CA is treating you well! Much love...