Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Crowne Plaza Hotel Beijing Zhongguancun

I absolutely LOVED the hotel we stayed at. It was super beautiful and reminded me of the Ritz Carlton we stayed at one night in Sydney on our honeymoon, although it was much cheaper- only $100 a night (you can hardly get a motel in the states for that much!).

They had this beautiful chandelier in the entry way
And then a beautiful glass mural on the wall
As well as a small pond under the stairs that had lights that frequently changed colors.
We had a giant room and bathroom- and they even had English tv stations for a mindless break. It was only a short few minute walk away from the subway and my tours even picked me up at the hotel. I would highly recommend it to anyone, although it is out of the tourist district, but I actually liked that better.

No comments: