Friday, February 6, 2009

Sprinkles Cupcake Fever

So, I've been to Sprinkles cupcakes TWICE in less than a weeks time. I'm kind of obsessed with them right now. And how can you not be when you get to eat them with these adorable wooden SPORKS. I really think that everything tastes better with the spork. Here's my current ranking of their cupcakes.
1. Vanilla Peppermint (only available at Christmas time- what a shame)
2. Eggnog (again, only available at Christmas)
3. Vanilla (nothing plain about this kind- just great flavors)
4. Carrot
5. Banana
6. Black and White
7. Red Velvet (I was very disappointed with this- it was good, but really not on par with the
other ones)
I'm sure that I will definitely be making other trips, although it means that I will be making many MORE trips to the gym . . .

1 comment:

Petertammenson said...

Girl, I am so down with the cupcakes! We have a cupcake mobile in town (vintage silver trailer) that offers a free "whipper snapper" with every purchase - they stick a nozzle full of fresh whipped cream into it. The best with their chocolate cake/chocolate buttercream icing - a whole new take on the Hostess cupcake. I applaud your cupcake research efforts!