Tuesday, January 22, 2008

On a Happier Note-

I'm sure that last post left you feeling o-so-sorry for us, but, things are still good because there is a COLD STONE a five minute drive from our house! And, probably the one time I will ever thank Comcast, they gave us a buy one get one FREE to go quart from The Stone!!!! I went in last Saturday night and all they had was the gross flavors (aka. chocolate overload, zenellia, and coffee) and I wanted the CAKE BATTER BATTER. William and I went tonight and they had 2 containers of it!!!! It is so good- it is cake batter ice cream with cookie dough pieces AND brownie pieces. I usually just get cookie dough, but with the brownie its super good as well. So, at least our caloric needs are taken care of for the end of the week (considering we already polished off half a quart tonight). Thus, there is a bright, shining light through the stormy clouds :-)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Those are great new specs, babe! But I hate to burst your bubble: you are NOT all that blind. May I remind you that some of your unfortunate friends deal with -15.5 prescriptions. :) I'll have to take photos of my specs from the side and make you feel better. Enjoy your new eyewear!