Saturday, August 29, 2009

HGTV type Dream House

While we were in San Diego, we went and visited the beautiful new home of one of my good friends parents whom I have also become good friends with over the years. They used to live in Virginia but moved out to Escondido where they now have their dream home. It literally looks like something off of the HGTV show- which my sister Sarah and I had watched the night before. The home is set up on top of a hill and has these incredible views of the surrounding landscape.

In addition to this view, they also have a swimming pool and outdoor BBQ grill with a mini-fridge and remote controlled lighting for the pool and backyard.

They also have a mini-putting green and a raised patio

And the interior is just as spectacular- my favorite part is this staircase with the rounded out portico at the top of it.

The whole house is incredibly beautiful- a true dream house- and I am so happy that they can now enjoy it and that they shared it with us. But don't worry William- I won't be wanting one of these for a LONG time :-)

1 comment:

Donna said...

Wow, that is beautiful. I love watching HGTV and dreaming of what I want (to my Gregory's great dismay). I even entered to win the HGTV dream house. Shockingly I didn't win, I am not sure how that happened, it must have been a clerical error. :)
I am glad that you had a good time in San Diego