Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sea Life Aquarium at Legoland

My sister Sarah and I went to Legoland a few months ago and had also gotten tickets to the Sea Life Aquarium there but ran out of time to visit. We came back on this trip with William, who was a good sport about it because he actually really wants to go to Legoland. I told him that we can go again when we have kids, but he has appeased himself by checking out the new Google street view versions of it. You get to see Lego creations even before the entering the aquarium.

I particularly loved all of the sea horses- like this hieroglyph

They also had some Lego displays not underwater like this seagull

This place definitely brought out the kid in me.


And it rubbed off on my sister Sarah who already seems to be jumping in

The fish were neat


I touched this spiky sea cucumber and it isn't hard at all- the spikes are completely jelly like. Very surprising since my mind was thinking of something prickly.

But what most fascinated me were all of the underwater Lego sculptures




No comments: