Friday, August 14, 2009

I Succumbed

I succumbed yet again to Sprinkles Cupcakes. I was doing well for awhile- having not had any for several weeks (a LONG time for me) but then this week, I caved and tried the raspberry- their special flavor only available once a year- and it was all over from there. I have had two raspberry this week, along with one strawberry and one red velvet. FOUR cupcakes in a week! I'm back on the bad pattern- but they are SO GOOD. And they have the cutest decals- a 3 for the three year anniversary of opening one of their shops and, my personal favorite, the high heel for girls night out.

And I received two of the cupcakes for free, so that somewhat justifies things in my mind. As several people have indicated, I have a major sweet tooth so that is the main reason why I post so much about cupcakes, ice cream, and other desserts. One of my favorite blogs- CakeSpy- actually goes around the Seattle area (and had reviewers in other places) and writes specifically about all things sweet. It sounds like a great gig but I'm afraid that I would "succumb" to WAY too many places so I'll try to tackle some at a slower rate- once I get over my Sprinkles obsession.

2 comments:

The Richardsons said...

When you're back in Utah, there is the best bakery in American Fork called Dough Boys and Flour Girls. It's right up your alley :)

Ly + Alan said...

When I come visit the san fran area sometime I will have to visit this bakery you so love.

I hope that William got you some cupcakes to celebrate your birthday =)

Love from DC! =)