Saturday, October 20, 2007

Halloween Travesty

I went to Target yesterday specifically to buy my favorite Halloween treat- Brach's Candy Corn. Not just any type of candy corn- if it isn't the Brach's brand, it isn't good. It just tastes like wax and gross. With two weeks remaining until Halloween, I thought it was early enough to get some. I searched all 6 aisles all full of candy (insane- and kind of disgusting- just how much candy is in one place), only to find the Brach's Indian Corn and Brach's Marshmellow Pumpkins- which are ok- and TONS of bags of several other different gross bags of candy corn. BUT ZERO bags of Brachs. So I asked one of the workers if they were out (or in just a different location) and he said they have been out for a week already. I asked when they would be getting more in, and he said not until Christmas. CHRISTMAS!!! Who wants candy corn at Christmas! You're telling me that there is a bigger market then as opposed to 2 weeks still remaining until Halloween! The Target by my house is going to be losing out on a lot of money by not getting more Brach's Candy Corns. Now I have to go on a search to the other drug stores and grocery stores to find some. But I most definitely will because it is the PERFECT Halloween treat!

No comments: