Wednesday, October 10, 2007

MMM Cereal

So, one of my current favorite eats (besides ice cream, which is ALWAYS the fave) is CEREAL. But, not the traditional way, in a bowl with milk. No, I'm more of a fan just eating the cereal directly from the box- dry. I like the crunchy taste (not soggy from milk) and full flavor undiluted by the milk. My current favorites to munch on are Reeses Puffs, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cap'n Crunch with Crunch Berries (MUCH, MUCH better dry). I am also a HUGE fan of cereal treats- these consist of traditional Rice Krispie treats with marshmellows, the SPECIAL peanut butter chocolate rice krispies introduced to my by my friend Melba (WARNING- THESE ARE SUPER ADDICTIVE), Indoor Smores (from Golden Grahams), and Muddy Buddies (from Chex).

MMM- the AMAZING, YUMMY Goodness of CEREAL.

Hey, its better than CARPET isn't it- yes, I am not making this up. Check out this sign that is off the California 101 Freeway in between Mountain View and San Jose. This is a REAL BUSINESS!
Personally, I don't know why anyone would say MMM, Carpet - unless you were a vacuum . . . .

No comments: