Thursday, October 18, 2007

My Sweet William

Did you know that there is actually a type of flower called "Sweet William"? I actually discovered it when I was at Mount Vernon a few weeks after we started dating back in 2006. I saw it as a sign- especially since it is so true. So thus my nickname for him of "My Sweet William". And today is just one example of how truly SWEET he is. He drove all the way out to Stanford to see this documentary with me, all because I wanted to see it since I have never been to Yosemite before (he has, so he didn't really see anything new in it) but he did it just for me. And then when we got home, I was teasing about how I wanted some ice cream and he then got up, not even saying a word, and made some for me! I truly have the SWEETEST husband in the world and I'm so glad that he has a sweet-tooth and indulges mine.

No comments: