Monday, January 11, 2010

Cards, Cards, Cards

I used to be very into scrapbooking but with the advent of blogs and being able to print your own photo books, I have kind of given up on actually scrapbooking anymore. But, I still have SO MUCH STUFF that I decided that I would use it to make cards. I went on a card making frenzy over the holiday break since the bulk of my materials are still at my parents house (due to space limitations in a 500 sq ft apartment). And as much as I have done, I still have LOTS of materials left so I will probably not need to buy any more cards for the rest of my life (yeah, that is literally how much I have).

more thank-you/note/miscellaneous cards

holiday cards

and even more holiday themed cards

And I consider these cards to be VERY basic- not like some of the elaborate card creations of some of my friends who literally could sell their cards for actual $$$$$- but it has been a fun creative outlet for me and have a purpose for correspondence. Thus, many of you might see some of these cards in the future . . . or some other variation of them :-)

1 comment:

The Richardsons said...

I love your cards! I started getting into card-making until I got too selfish and couldnt stand the thought of my "masterpieces" ending up in a garbage can somewhere :) it's so silly but I decided to stick to scrapbooking so I can keep my work! hey where do you print your blog?