Sunday, September 9, 2007

Weddings Galore

This summer was definitely full of weddings . . . . including my own :-) But this post is completely dedicated to those of others.

It was also the wedding of my old roommate from last summer in Boston, Lyanna, to Alan. I was a part of this relationship from the beginning. I was one of the major champions for Alan- such a quality guy- and I'm happy Lyanna took my advice but even happier that they are married. Here are some photos of them at the Salt Lake Temple.


At their ring ceremony at Red Butte Gardens- so beautiful! Here is a photo of Lyanna's dad walking her through the garden to the ceremony. And then lovely Lyanna before the exchanging of rings.


They did the most interesting thing- I've never seen it done before at any other wedding. They took colored sand- white and pink- from 2 different containers and each poured it together at the same time into one. Here is the finished product.

The adorable flower girl who dropped rose petals along the path.

The beautiful bride with her friends.
Alan's fan club
Aw- aren't they just the cutest couple!
The reception- dancing and cutting the cake


The happy couples- Alan and Lyanna still live in Utah and we are in California- a long way from Boston where we originally me.
Right after that, we went to William's brother's wedding at the Salt Lake Temple. Chris and Karen- such a cute couple- and she now has the title of being the newest member of the Kunz clan. I'm just happy that I convinced William to wear my father's pink tie- doesn't he just match the wedding party perfectly.


The Kunz Men- and who is that handsome one leaning in on the end :-)

Here are some of the photos from their lovely reception up near Karen's hometown of Layton.


Of course, my husband was the out-of-control photographer. Here he is on the floor getting a shot of them.

But this is my personal favorite- him as plant head!!!


And I love cakes and am super impressed that Karen's sister made and decorated this one- and with fondant, which can be tough at times. Way to go- it is beautiful!


William is just happy that he wasn't last to get married.

1 comment:

Ly said...

Those pics are awesome. I love reading your blog cher! =) You rock.