Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Jamba Juice

I haven't had a Jamba Juice in AGES. It originally was called Zuka Juice and it started back in my home town of SLC. I remember how the lines were AGES long and I would wait to have that delicious yumminess. We even tried to make our own smoothies at home, but somehow, they were never quite as good. My favorite is the Mango-a-Go-Go. But, I haven't been there in ages because there wasn't one in Boston (well, at BU but it had limited hours) and there is one up the street from my house, but I just never went. I generally just prefer to go and get Cold Stone instead. But, thanks to the husband of my friend Rachel, I got a FREE Jamba Juice- Mango-a-Go-Go. For some reason, they were giving away FREE ones until 10 am this morning. And we only had to wait like 10 minutes to get ours. Rachel and her little boy Tyler came as well as Dyan and Nora. Tyler LOVES Jamba Juice so he got his own strawberry one and it was so funny to watch him wait for it. He would stretch out his hand to anyone that would walk by with a cup. One of the workers saw him doing it and asked if he was getting one and I said we were just waiting for it so she would have gotten him one too. And then we he finally got it, he kept wanting to drink more and more, but Mom made him take little breaks because she said that he got a brain freeze one time and just screamed in pain. But each time she had him take a break, he would reach out his hand for it. I think this photo of him with it sums up my FREE Jamba Juice experience.

No comments: