Sunday, April 27, 2008

Mission Accomplished- at least for William

So, William finally beat Mario Galaxy last week- all 240 levels. You had to play the whole game first as Mario and then play all of the levels again using slippery, sliding Luigi. I actually really liked watching him play because the levels are so fascinating! And they have some cool music- I especially loved the song on the "Fire" levels. I would find myself singing it- and a few of the other re-mastered catchy tunes- during the day. I have started my own game of Mario Galaxy; however, I am only at level 40. Mainly because I strongly dislike the water levels and there are several of them that I have not wanted to attempt. We will see just how much of it I get done- especially since MARIO KART is on the way being shipped to our house!!!!!! Galaxy will definitely take a back seat- especially since William and I can race together. Honestly, I've only been a fan of Nintendo- we had an old skool one and then a Super Nintendo- so I am really excited that they now have an upgraded system. Although, I don't know about the Wii Fit- its supposedly an "exercise"/pilates program. I'll have to wait and hear more reviews about it from people. I do think that it is a good move of them to try to make an attempt to fight the obesity epidemic. And to get Seniors to be able to have therapy. Who knew that would come from a video game

No comments: