Thursday, April 17, 2008

What's Your Dream Bean??

So, while I have never entered the Pillsbury bake off, I have actually entered the Jelly Belly "Dream Bean" Contest. This is a contest where you are trying to help them pick their next flavor. They will select 5 finalists and then the public will vote on their favorite. The winner will receive $10,000 and your bean becoming an official Jelly Belly bean and you get a free stash of your flavor. I've already entered, but I am keeping my flavor a secret until the announcement. You even get to choose the outside and inside shell colors. I think that mine is really good- hopefully, the judges will think so as well! Unfortunately, I will have to wait until August. But, get creative- they already have "baby wipe", "garlic", and "jalapeno" as their "non-traditional" flavors, so in my book anything goes

No comments: