Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ben and Jerry's Free Cone Day

Every year, Ben and Jerry's has their FREE cone day and I made sure that I didn't miss out. Last year, I tried to go to free cone day, but the line was ridiculously long so we went and bought ice cream at another place. We went about 2:30 today to beat the lunch rush and after school rush, but of course, we still had a line- but only for about 10 minutes and it moved fast.
I got my favorite flavor- Cinnamon Buns- and it was soooo good. And even better that it was FREE- and a fairly generous amount.
Dyan and Nora came as well and we are going to get her started off right liking ice cream.
Rachel was kind enough mom to share her cone with Tyler- who obviously really enjoyed it
My friends finished way before me as they said that they had learned to make their eating efficient since they have to juggle another kid. Thanks for your generosity Ben and Jerry's!

2 comments:

Rachel D said...

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks for the comment you left on my blog a while ago. I'm just a wee bit tardy in replying, but I've really enjoyed browing your blog to catch up on your busy, fun life. Wow, you really get out and do things! Good for you. Congrats on the wedding! Welcome to the west coast. I'm up in Oregon now, so not TOO far away.

I'll be sure to pop on over again sometime so keep posting!

Rachel (Thrift) Defnet

Mel said...

I've never tried the Cinnamon Bun flavor, but it sounds good.