Monday, October 27, 2008

Dancing with the Stars

I have never watched this show until this season and William and I are loving it. It is so hilarious. Like tonight- the guest judge is Michael Flatley, the Lord of the Dance. The announcer guy says that he has agreed to keep his shirt on to judge tonight, as he has always had his shirt off in every other performance I've ever seen him in. However, the best tonight was when Cloris and her partner did the "spin" near the end of their number. Sadly, William just barely missed it as he was getting home from work. But, I was able to show him this very low quality version on YouTube so he was able to get the idea better than my weak attempt to try to describe it while laughing.


All I have to say is that she's definitely got some moves for an 82 year old- and she knows how to charm the crowd and get the votes. She definitely spices up the show every week.

I think that my favorite number of the season (so far) has been Lance's gothic tango number- the choreography was so clever and just really well executed.


This number also has some slight references to "no strings attached" for me with the beginning and ending puppet type moves from the good old NSYNC days.

No comments: