Monday, October 6, 2008

What Do You Say- Taking Chances

WOOHOO! It's official! I received the tickets in the mail today. My sisters and I are going to CELINE in Nov. in San Diego! If you don't know, we are HUGE Celine Fans. I first saw her LIVE in London back in 1999 but our favorite concert was when we saw her at her show in Las Vegas at Caesar's Palace. Our parents were so kind that we were able to get 3rd row seats on the far right hand side. It was an INCREDIBLE show- her voice is even better in person and the dancing was great too. At the end of the concert, she was walking off stage by us and the three of us were screaming and she looked RIGHT AT US and waved and blew us a kiss. I know that she made contact with us, probably due to our high pitched squeals. When we found out that she was again going on tour, we knew that we would see her- the question was which venue. It turned out that they just recently added a show down in San Diego, where my sister Sarah now lives, and so we will be there just before Thanksgiving. I am SO EXCITED to see her again and will prepare by listening- and doing my own singing along- to her songs. So what do you say?

No comments: