Saturday, October 4, 2008

Bones and More Bones

I have been obsessed lately with the tv show Bones and the books that the series is based on. Kathy Reichs is a forensic anthropologist who uses scientific information to identify bones and provide them with an identity and possible cause of death.I even was able to watch a PBS special about how this discipline is being used to going to identify bog people who were interred several hundred years B.C. I have always been a mystery fan, from Agatha Chrisite to Jessica Fletcher to Matlock, and so Kathy Reich's books have been just a great addition. I love her books because she mixes scientific findings with solving crimes. The only problem is that I have nearly exhausted all of her books- I only have her latest book, Devil Bones, to read and I am on the waiting list for it from the Mountian View Public Library. So, now its time to find another series to get involved with. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Lianne Barr said...

Adam and I like to watch the show Bones too! I haven't read the books though! Hey, join goodreads with me so I can see all of the books you have been reading and you can see mine!