Friday, November 23, 2007

1st Half Anniversay

So, on Monday William and I celebrated our 6 month anniversary. Yes, we are those lovey-dovey newlyweds that do things like that. He brought me home the most BEAUTIFUL pink roses- it was such a nice gesture that it brought tears to my eyes. He then took me out to eat up in Palo Alto at the Cheesecake Factory, one of the restaurants we like (too bad it wasn't Not Your Average Joes). The true irony of the Cheesecake Factory is that I love their cheesecake so much, but unless I just get cheesecake (and eat the brown bread), I'm too full from their food to even eat the cheesecake. William wanted food and of course we were stuffed (even though I just got the avocado egg roll appetizer - which is really good). So , we walked around pretty University Ave and stopped by the Apple store (for him) and the bookstore (for me). We then picked up a slice of cheesecake to share at home- the Dulce de Leche and it was good. I love the Vanilla Bean so much, and this was just one notch down from it- it still had the light texture that I like so much.

All in all, it was a great way to culminate 6 months of marriage, and I have to say that it has been better than I ever imagined. William is so perfect for me- continually making me laugh, listening to all my crazy stories, indulging me in all of the crazy adventures that I love to go out and have- even when he is tired, and continually putting my happiness central in his life. Marriage to him truly is better than all of my dreams combined. I love you my sweet William and am so looking forward to celebrating a lot more 6 month anniversaries together. (Ok, as time goes on, it will be ok to just do an annual celebration :-)

No comments: