Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Pizza and Pizookie

So when my friend Lisa came out to visit, she told me that she had just gone to Oregano's restaurant in Arizona and had PIZOOKIE- this delicious half-baked cookie with ice cream. I've had it several times there and absolutely LOVE it. So it made me start craving it. I got online and searched to see if there were any other restaurants near us that served Pizookie- and there was. It's called BJ's Restaurant and so William was kind enough to indulge me. We got one of their deep-dish pizzas and it was SO GOOD. I haven't had pizza that good in a LONG time- especially since it is a thicker crust. I just kept commenting to William how much I was loving the pizza. Then, for the much anticipated Pizookie. Unfortunately, their pizookie is not as good as Oregano's- still good though, just not incredible. So I somewhat satisfied my pizookie craving, but have now spawned their pizza craving. I'm SO glad that an incredible finding still happened. I'll just have to go back to AZ to get my pizookie fix . . . .

No comments: