Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Psych!


I don't know how many people have seen this TV series on USA but it is HILARIOUS! Definitely my new favorite. The only problem is that we don't have cable, so I have to watch the free episodes that they have online. I wasn't feeling well the past few days, so I watched all 6 that they have online. The premise of the show is that this guy has these acute powers of observation and so he pretends that he's a psychic to help the police department solve cases. It is a riot. The main character, Shawn, is such a good actor- just cracks me up. I HIGHLY recommend it.
I LOVE mysteries. My favorite tv shows growing up were Murder, She Wrote and Matlock- both mysteries. This too is a mystery- but really funny and clever as well. I don't really like the CSI shows- they are just too gory and weird/twisted story lines for me. And I also tried to watch Monk (William thought I might like it, since he solves mysteries too), but I just find him way too annoying.

William came up with a good idea I had never thought of. There needs to be a show bringing together Jessica Fletcher and Ben Matlock where they get to solve- and defend- a case together! What a great idea! My two favorite classic mystery tv characters combining forces- it would be truly unstoppable. Adding the psych guy would be too much, since he is so funny and they are just on the serious side. So Jessica and Ben duo it will be. Now, who do I contact to get this idea happening . . . . . Unfortunately, I already met Angela Lansbury so I can't tell her this fabulous idea in person.

No comments: