Sunday, November 4, 2007

Chocolate Sushi

So I have driven by this restaurant several times called "Chocolate Sushi" and I have been totally intrigued by it- chocolate in sushi? This I've got to try. And my friend Gerry was all about it too, and William willingly tagged along since they had other Japanese food there too. We sit down and take a look all over the menu, and to our surprise, NO CHOCOLATE SUSHI! Maybe its just on the dessert menu. I asked our waiter and he laughed and said they did not have any chocolate sushi, but they did have chocolate cake. What kind of a name is "Chocolate Sushi" if you don't have any sushi made of chocolate! The food was still good- but the best part was the sink in the bathroom. It was a giant marble slab with a moat running all along it and the water came out of the wall to fall in the middle of the slab. I've never seen anything like it, and it completely captured my attention that I made both Gerry and William go to the bathroom so that they could see it. I'm still upset about there being no chocolate sushi because I was excited to try it. So don't go to the Chocolate Sushi restaurant if you want to try chocolate sushi.

2 comments:

Brekke said...

No chocolate in your sushi? Who named that place? That makes me glad I didn't go into the "Bread and Chocolate" shop in D.C. I think I would have been disappointed.

Erin said...

I like chocolate with just about anything, but the thought of fishy chocolate sounds pretty gross to me. With that said, I hope you can still find a way to taste chocolate sushi someday.