Saturday, July 18, 2009

Alecia's Baby Shower

My dear friend Alecia is having TWIN BOYS and I was so excited and honored to help throw a shower with her of my two other friends this morning. Anne was nice enough to offer up her parents BEAUTIFUL backyard to host and fit all of the people that love Alecia. Here is the guest of honor relaxing on her chaise lounge, putting her feet up, and talking to her guests.

We had fruit, cinnamon rolls, and breakfast casserole.

My friend Mary made these ADORABLE treat bags and set up this display.

Alecia was so loved and received lots of great gifts and I learned that one of the best toys for little babies are the plastic rings that you can attach to their car seats, strollers, or anywhere to play with or attach toys. Three people gave her these illustrating that some things are just necessary for kids. That and swaddlers- both the diapers and the special blankets.

Congrats again Alecia!! So happy and thrilled for you!

No comments: