Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 1: My Favorite Song

My favorite song of all time, hands down, no questions asked is "With or Without You." I fell in love with this song years ago, mainly in high school and particularly in college where I became obsessed with it. This song still is so magical to me- Bono just sings this song with so much emotion that there are many times I have been brought to tears by this song. My roommates in college and I would have moments where we would turn off the lights and just sit and be enveloped by this song. If the song would come on in the car, it didn't matter if I was just about to get out, I would sit in the car and listen to the rest of it before getting out. Sometimes, I even required silence during the song- and of course, my sweet friends complied with my request. This song really is just the ultimate for me.

1 comment:

Rach said...

LOVE IT! I totally had this one of of my first "mix Cd's" in high school.