Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 29: Hopes, Dreams, and Plans for the Next 365 Days

There is NO way that I can even think of all that will happen in the upcoming year, as I had no idea about many of the things that happened last year.

I do have several exciting things planned for the next few months and a few things that I want to do in the upcoming year
- this weekend meeting up with Matt and Brekke in VEGAS!!! (Lauren- we will miss you and wish you were with us!)
- going to the Romeo and Juliet Ballet
- giving a midterm next Friday
- teaching, grading, and giving final for my course
- our 3 year wedding anniversary
- see "In the Heights," "Peter Pan," "Young Frankenstein" here in SF
- go to the Impressionists and Post Impressionist exhibits at the De Young Museum
- U2 360 concert AGAIN here in Oakland on June 16th!!!
- Yellowstone for the Kunz Family Reunion
- Disneyland with Kunzes
- submit a journal article for review
- make some more photo books and books of the blog
- travel somewhere internationally
- go to Yosemite (I still haven't been there yet- it is pretty sad)
- visit family in Utah for Christmas
- visit Napa, Point Reyes, Sacramento Railroad Museum
- start to revise and separate my dissertation
- read, read, read
- do more things with friends
- read scriptures every day
- go to the temple once a month
- listen to general conference talks more

stay tuned to see which of these happen and what other adventures I will experience in the next 365 days!

No comments: