Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 22: A Website

I could choose to write about how much I enjoy the Pioneer Woman (I love this post and this post which are some of the funniest things ev-er) but most of you already have heard of or are followers of her so I will introduce you to another HILARIOUS individual that I happen to be friends with. My friend from high school Bryton, is so funny. And he started this blog that is a compilation of some of his best work called "Popsuede." I was reading all of the posts while at my in-laws over the holidays and I could not stop laughing- the kind where I got tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. I am smiling as I think about them even while writing this post. He did the great post about Twilight using lol cats and it actually got 20,000 hits in a day. If you need a good laugh, definitely check out the site in its entirety.

No comments: