Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 30: Whatever Tickles Your Fancy

I hope that this 30 days hasn't been too annoying or boring. My sister already told me that she already knew all of this information about me and so this wasn't very interesting to her. I admit that it has been fun for me to reminisce about all of the things that I like as well as what has happened not only over the past year, but for most of my life. I truly feel so blessed right now. My life did not follow the exact path that I had initially designed for myself, but it has ultimately turned out better than I dreamed. My life tends to follow a "feast or famine" cycle where many things go wrong or many things go right. I'm definitely going to enjoy, savor, and appreciate all of the many wonderful things in my life right now.

No comments: