Tuesday, May 13, 2008

All-er-gies

I do not know what is in the air here in Mountain View today, but I am having a nasty allergy attack. This is definitely the worst one I have had since I was in Spain. We were in Salamanca and my allergies were so bad that my eyes had swollen shut. Today has been better because I was able to take a Claritin and so it has not made things that bad, but bad enough that William keeps asking me if he can go out and get me something else to try to fix it. I wish I knew what it was exactly causing it- supposedly (according to weather.com for our area) the highest pollen counts are for "oak", "pecan", and "juniper". I'll try to follow the rates over the next few days to see if I can determine any kind of a pattern. I am just so grateful for medications that do help alleviate some of the discomfort so that at least I can see to do my work!

No comments: