Tuesday, May 13, 2008

DQ Cake Update

I'm sure everyone is dying to know what happened with my mom's Dairy Queen ice cream cake. She stopped by the West Jordan DQ and they were closed. She then proceeded to call several of the local Dairy Queens only to find out that they don't answer their phones. So, she went back to the original DQ and just bought the cake. They were out of the small cookie dough cake and so like a true Stults, she got the large. And both her and my dad are loving it. And don't worry- I will pay my mom back for the cake because that is pretty sad to think that you bought your own mothers day cake and we will use the gift certificate back here in CA. But like she said, it's the thought that counts and at least I was on the right wavelength!

All the talk about the ice cream cake made me crave one and so William got me one for Mother's Day. We got the original with vanilla, a chocolate ice cream layer, chocolate fudge, and chocolate crunchies. William had never had the experience before and I am happy to announce that he had another half slice tonight- a sign of a winner.

No comments: