Sunday, May 11, 2008

My New Mother-In-Law: The Wonderful Mother of My Husband

I truly feel so blessed to have been so warmly welcomed into the Kunz family by William's mother from the moment I met her. I met her for the first time in Christmas 2006 and this is just how sweet she is. William and I were only dating at the time- not engaged yet (to follow a month later) and she brought me a special Christmas gift from Russia: a hand painted set of Russian dolls (the ones nested in each other). I was so touched by this kind gesture and by so many of hers since. She is sweet enough to send us little momentos from her trips such as magnets and bookmarks just to let us know that she was thinking of us. Additionally, she drove THE BEAST- the huge moving truck for a good portion of our move to California. We seriously could not have done it without her help. She is such a sweetheart and I am so thankful for how she has welcomed me into the family with open arms. She is an amazing mother for raising 3 sons!!! And I applaud her efforts because she raised her son William to be the most wonderful man and greatest husband. Thank-you for all of your love, sacrifice, and care over the years in helping to guide him to who he has become today. We love you and honor you on this special day!

No comments: