Sunday, May 4, 2008

Kartin' Kunzes

My lack of blog posts over the past few days is largely due to our getting Mario Kart. It is super fun- they have a plastic wheel that you can put the Wii in and use it to drive. I love it but William just likes to use the normal Wii and joystick. It is such a fun game because we can play against each other on these crazy levels. For example, in one race, you have to weave in and out of larger cars with your kart. Also, you can choose your character and vehicle- they have the standard kart, off-road ones, and different types of motorcycles. You can even play with your "Mii" character and we have played with William's and the Mii sounds like Putty from Seinfeld. We have played it everyday and I'll admit that William as a whole is probably better than me, but I can keep it competitive for the most part. As long as I don't have the Dry Bones character- he is forever jumping off into random pits. It's a fun "unwind" activity for us.

1 comment:

CS said...

my friend always play mario cart. i would think it's fun, but for some reason it makes me motion sick! they put it on a big projector screen, so it's like virtual reality, that doesnt help. :)