Monday, May 26, 2008

The Persuasive Top Chef

I have been kind of fascinated lately by Top Chef, watching both the current and previous seasons. The persuasion is such that it lead me to concur with William's suggestion to go to Le Colonial since I saw the executive chef on Top Chef, and then this week, I saw an episode with the quick fire challenge being creating their own Cold Stone flavor. I then just had to go to Cold Stone to get my favorite Cake Batter and Cookie Dough. And I have been on a baking frenzy this weekend, making two batches of my favorite cinnamon rolls (not just for me but for friends and the Elders, but I had some as well, probably more than my share :-) and I made enchiladas for the Elders so the show might be influencing me to cook more . .. . but don't get your hopes up. Well see how long it lasts . . .

2 comments:

Kim said...

Cheryl - I love your unabashed adoration of Cold Stone (and other delectable goods). It is admirable :) T.V. can be a good thing, right? I'm sure your husband appreciates its motivational powers.

Brekke said...

I find the show persuasive also. I am still craving the "Peanut butter mashed potatoes" they had on last week's challenge.