Monday, May 26, 2008

Another Reason to Love Google (Indy 4)

Here is yet another reason why I LOVE my husband working for Google. We got FREE tickets to see Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Crystal Skull on the Thursday opening. They were for the 10 pm show which was perfect since William had to work. We got there 45 minutes early and there was already a line to get in the theater. I was in the 10 pm line but fortunately, William searched out a little and discovered that they had two 10 pm shows and I was in the wrong line. Luckily, we were still in the same position. It was crazy because the line became so much longer after we got there and we managed to get awesome seats- in the second row middle, just off center. You could totally tell that there were other engineers there because as more people came in, you could see them calculating their odds of getting a good seat :-)

As for the movie itself, I'm glad that we saw it for free. I set my expectations very low and it was off to an ok start- (your traditional Indy action scenes, some cheesy lines)- but all of those were forgivable- up until the ending. I won't spoil it, but all I have to say is that it was weird and bizzare. We left the theater just completely confused by what happened. William also wished that there was more problem solving like in the other ones.

Overall, my personal favorite is still Last Crusade but William feels that Raiders is the best- but we both agree that this one was just weird. So see at your own risk and let us know your thoughts

No comments: