Monday, May 26, 2008

Sad Sox Game

On Friday, I had the opportunity to go to another Red Sox Games vs. the Oakland A's. I was especially excited for this game because the Sox were on a 7 game winning streak. However, it ended there and I have to admit, it was not the Sox best performance.
I was also sitting on the aisle and it was like a wind tunnel so I was a bit chilled. And on another disappointing level, the Diet Dr. Pepper was out! But, the redeeming factor and the most entertaining part of the game was their mascot for "Trumpet Time"! They have a film clip where their mascot, an elephant puppet, starts River dancing like the Lord of the Dance. It is HILARIOUS to watch. It totally redeemed the night. I don't have a photo of the dancing puppet- and this one is pretty sad as that I couldn't remove the wrappings.
Despite the Sox poor performance and other slight problems, it was still great to be at a ball game and I am looking forward to the game this Saturday at AT&T Park!

No comments: