Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Family Legacy Continues in Masachussets

Even though I'm no longer in Massachusetts, the Stults family legacy lives on- as evidenced by this street sign in Belmont, MA. I actually drove by this sign every day for 2 years on my way to Brandeis when I lived at my 1st place in Watertown. Every day it would make me smile, but I realized that I had never taken a photo of the street sign. Fortunately, I have been blessed with amazing friends like Amanda who are so sweet to remember me so that I can document the continuing legacy of the Stults family in Massachusetts. And it is even spelled right- many people spell it with a z on the end instead of an s (it actually was that way a long long time ago but was changed to an s). I like it with an s on the end better anyways :-). My family is truly honored by having such a namesake- I guess that "Harvard Street" was used one too many times :-)

1 comment:

NatAttack said...

Hey girl -- believe it or not, I think of you EVERY time I see that sign too! Since the day I moved here! I don't go that way often, but I think kind thoughts of you every time I do. XOXO!