Friday, March 6, 2009

8 Things Tag

I've been tagged by Lisa. (Sorry it took a little while to do it!) Here are the rules: 1) Post rules on your blog 2) Answer the six '8' items 3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment.


8 favorite TV shows

1. Murder, She Wrote (Still the best after all these years)
2.Psych

3.Bones
4. Project Runway
5. Top Chef
6.Top Design
7. House
8. Simpsons


8 things I did yesterday

1. Revised the first two chapters of my dissertation
2. Exercised for 30 mins on the Elliptical
3. Read the Old Curiosity Shop
4. Went to lunch with my visiting teachee
5. Watched U2 on David Letterman
6. Practiced Piano
7. Spent time with William
8. Blogged

8 things I'm looking forward to

1. Being done with my dissertation
2. Graduation!
3. Being done with my dissertation (can you see I'm excited for it to be done)
4. Going to the Chocolate Salon in 2 weeks
5. Going back to Boston for a visit
6. The weekend- spending two full days with William
7. Watching U2's last performance on Letterman tomorrow night
8. Being at the temple with my family at the beginning of April

8 favorite restaurants

1. Cold Stone (not technically a restaurant but my fave)
2. Cafe Rio
3. Giacomos (Boston)
4. Pat and Oscars (San Diego)
5. Boudin (sourdough bread bowls and chowder)
6. Legal Seafood (Boston)
7. Cheesecake Factory
8. Not Your Average Joes (Boston)

8 things on my wish list

1. Have a sole authored journal article
2. My own book
3. Have a job
4. Have kids (one day)
5. Travel all around the world
6. Live abroad again
7. Have lots more cultural adventures
8. Good health

8 people I tag

Any 8 people who want to :-)

No comments: