Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bouquets to Art

This was the 2nd year that I went to Bouquets to Art and it continued to impress. I went on a Thursday, which was a wise decision because it was much less crowded that on the Saturday, but it was still busy.

This would be a great idea for a wedding to have all of these glass circles full of flowers

The main hall was completely spectacular. And the shadows on the wall are great

Yet again, this painting inspired another amazing creation- the colors are just so bright and vibrant.

I love the use of mirrors with the glass and flowers to magnify the space.

This was one of my favorites with the white dress made out of bark and they even had a necklace made out of flowers (its impossible to tell from the photo). And I love the little red shoes- what great attention to detail.

I particularly loved the white themed designs.

No comments: